Saturday 22 March 2014

Winter dreaming / Mag featuring

Recently I was given the opportunity to collaborate with the amazing online store, The Iconic. As part of the collaboration, I was able to do my own 'bloggers edit' which is now currently featured in their latest Autumn/Winter magazine (you can grab yours now with any online purchase). In accordance with my edit, I chose to feature skirts because hey, there's a skirt out there for each and every body type - short or tall - big or small - you name it; they've got it.

With winter on it's way, there's no better time to start investing in some of your key pieces for this years winter collection. What's mine? Oh geez, where do I begin? Okay here we go -
1. The perfect pair of gloves > these leather one's (featured below) are amazeballs
2. A genius looking fit n' flare skirt
3. Turtle neck jumper ...because they're back in black (but i want a grey one!)
4. Knee high boots > I got this sh*t covered already ....Helllooooo Tony Bianco baby
5. The most incredible Grey oversized long-line coat

Hope you love my first look as much as I did - and as said above, be sure to check me out (ha ha) in the latest mag > buy something here www.theiconic.com.au. Stay tuned for my three other looks that were featured.

No comments:

Post a Comment