Wednesday 12 March 2014

Pink is the new black

And whether I like it or not, I've just gotta' learn to deal with it. As I would usually tell someone.... just embrace it baby. Let's be honest: I have never ever been a fan of pink. Perhaps when I was in my pre-tweens but surely that doesn't count. It's funny how certain colours can lead to a certain perception of oneself or others; when I think of pink I straight away align it to flirty, fun, girly (eugh) and somewhat vulnerable - all of which I know, is extremely judgmental but it's just become second nature to draw two and two together and assume the typical sterotype of just that - pink.

But alas, look out world - pink is not only for those girls who love a good pink lippy and some fluffy ole' heels; pink has been drenched in shows right across fashion week worldwide. Which only means one thing ...time to try it out? WARNING: I am not a girly girl - if you see me in pink I have not conformed to any kind of social construct: simply trying a new trend, and ain't nobody got time for missin' out on those kind of ordeals.

inspo via tumblr, stylerain, theyallhateus, seewantshop, topshopau, cameothelabel, frenchvoguettes

HAPPY PINK HUMP DAY xxx


 


 


 



 







No comments:

Post a Comment