Monday 21 October 2013

Nice day for a white wedding

Weddings. We’ve all probably been to at least one or two in our lifetime – good and bad, we celebrate regardless; toasting to the love and joy that bound two individuals to become one.

As a young, single, somewhat independent woman, I see weddings not only as an opportunity to celebrate the love that has been bound, but also as a chance for love to blossom (did I really just say that out loud!?)… But honestly, I’d be lying to myself if I didn’t admit it. Weddings are an excuse to frock up, feel good and feed your inner Goddess. I mean really, who wouldn’t want to meet their potential prince charming all suited up looking incredibly dashing? I surely would. But alas, unfortunately for me, I had no luck – at least I felt good regardless. Thank God for amazing clothes really. Its funny I should say this, but in some way or another, I kind of felt like my dress was my dress: my partner in crime. And boy, it did me well! #proud

So, that brings me to the amazing outfit itself – Dressed in the amazing Cameo the Label, I was ready for an amazing day ahead. Made from a thick, neoprene-like material, double lined, with an incredible smoke print covering the front bodost. With a beautiful, sleek top half meets a detailed, A-line tapered bottom half. And that’s what I love so much about Cameo – precision and authenticity – like no other.

And as far as the wedding goes, it was beautiful, I’d even go as a far as overwhelming: It’s incredible to see how much love two individuals can have for one another. And no I’m not talking about the “oh my God I love him” one minute, “I hate him” the next kind of love; I’m talking authentic, passionate, eternal love that I too, one day hope to experience with that special someone. Did I mention I’ve started a ‘MY WEDDING DAY’ folder on Pinterest? And don’t you dare judge, A WOMAN CAN DREAM OKAY.

Brookes future lovers | 0
Single life |1 (winning, obviously).

Enjoy

B x

Wearing Cameo the label ‘The Embers Dress’, Sportsgirl white clutch, Girl Express point-toe heels and Mimco rose gold watch.




2 comments:

  1. Love that the dress, the fit is a dream on you xx

    www.lesdeuxfs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay can't get over how incredible you look her! Everything about this is perfection, especially that dream of a dress! x

    ohmygilded.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete