Wednesday 25 September 2013

Summer lovin'


Sunny, summer days call for pretty, purple prints.

Oh summer, how I have missed thee so. This week has brought back so many carefree memories of last years summer season... the long walks on the beach (with that not so perfect man), the continuous smell of salt through your hair, sand in between your toes and the beautiful moments captured as the sun sets late into the night, as you take that last sip of cider you've been craving all day and night, and in that moment, you are relieved, relaxed, renewed; replenished, ready to take on a new day of summertime madness. 

Yes, I miss that. Yes, I can't wait to welcome summer back into my life.

Yesterday, was the first time in a very long while that I could feel summer knocking on my doorstep. As you would, I welcomed it with arms wide open. I dressed for the day, relaxed and feeling more refreshed than ever; reflecting on opportunities... in awe of the power of now... I feel on top of the world. There's no doubt in my mind that this was obviously portrayed in my outfit - wearing colours, prints and textures that all scream summer, I was set up for a day of care-free summertime lovin' ...not that I have a lover, but I sure am a lover of life. 

Wearing: River Island daisy jumpsuit, Billabong crocheted kimono and Windsor Smith platform sandals.

Happy summertime lovin' 

B.  









No comments:

Post a Comment