Monday 16 September 2013

HOW TWO LIVE X WINDSOR SMITH

There's something about Windsor Smith shoes -

That make me feel incredibly powerful. Now collaborate them with the 'How Two Live' duo and you have the perfect mix for overcoming any kind of mondayitis/friday blues ...whatever you folk like to call it. The two Melbourne based gals are known for their creative flare when it come's to fashion and style - they love to mix things up and boy, do they know how to take things to the next level. These shoes encapsulate everything that the girl's live by - fringing, sparkles, colour, shine, metalics and of course, the much loved chunk. So, when can we all get our hands on these amazing shoes? TODAY! The girls personally announced the launch of their shoes and will be available online through the Windsor Smith store and soon to be up on Sole Struck.

...NOW GET THESE SHOES ON MY FEET.

Let me know your thoughts - Too far? Or not far enough? For me personally, they had me at hello: I have no doubt in my mind that they'll be the perfect necessity to my much anticipated white approach to summer 2013. I'll be sure to upload some pics of my take on these shoes when they arrive. (I think the silver holographic sandals do it for me).  But for the meantime, enjoy the below beauties. Don't forget to hashtag your pics via instagram too! #htlxwindsorsmith








photos via howtwolive

No comments:

Post a Comment